AIR QUALITY COMPLIANCE SERVICES
Our staff has extensive expertise in assisting various types of operations with federal, state & local agencies air quality rules requirements for stationary, offroad & mobile equipment. The type of compliance services performed by our staff and associated field personnel include:
- Preparations of Application Documents for Permits to Construct & Operate, (Local, State & Federal Title V Permits).
- AQMD warehouse rule 2305 compliance plan.
- Air quality impact studies & reports
- Green House Gas, air emissions reporting.
- Air Modeling & Health Risk Assessment
- Diesel Engine Particulate Filters sizing and installations.
- Selection and installation of CO and O2 combustion monitors.
- Gas Engine, Three-Way Catalysts & Air Fuel Ratio Controller
- Air Emission Offset & Trading
- Continuous Air Emission Monitoring
- Preparation of Annual Air Emission Inventory
- Sizing, Selection & Installation of Best Available Control Technology for Stationary, Offroad & Mobile Equipment.
- MSERC, Mobile Source Emission Reduction Credits
Get In Touch
3158 Rd Hill Avenue, Suite 140,Costa Mesa, CA 92626